WECAST E8 wireless HDMI dongle has customized design which relaxes you from the tired daily life.
With WECAST E8, you can enjoy your favorite videos, photos and movies on the best display in the house.
Simply connect the tiny adapter to your HDTV and you can wirelessly display content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Anything you can see on your laptop or tablet, you can see on your HDTV.
Perfect for home or on-the-go, just take it with you to enjoy advanced technology.
- Intelligence processor
Equipped with RK3036 twin-core Cortex - A7 which is advanced in image processing and computing. Adopt the fast and powerful Linux 3.0 operation system. Support 2.4GHz WiFi, up to 15m transmission distance, make the transmission without freezing and buffering
- High-definition image
Support H.265, you could see the Ultra-HD videos just connect it to PC, smartphone or iPad to TV or projector, whatever you see on your mobile device's display, you can mirror onto the HDTV or projector, create your own exclusive cinema, enjoy different audio-visual feast
- Small and light design
Rounded cute size, just like a cookie, save the space so that you can put it into your pocket or your bag to everywhere you go, enjoy movie wherever you are
- Broad compatibility
Compatible with most of the system such as Android, Mac OS, iOS, Windows, etc. Playing games or share photos and videos with your family on big screen. Also, support multiple formats of photos, videos and files, out of the shackles of cable, the meeting has become intelligent and efficient
- Easy connection
Just plug and play, no needed any other drivers, and with a switching button, you could switch Airplay mode or Miracast mode easily
- WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz
- WiFi protocol: IEEE 802.1 b / g / n
- CPU: RK3036 Twin-core Cortex - A7, up to 1.0GHz
- Operating system: Linux 3.0
- RAM: DDR3 128M
- Internal flash: SLC 128MB
- Decoder: H.265, VP8, RV, WMV, AVS, H.263, MPEG4, etc.
- Video resolution: full HD1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 720 x 480
- Video format: AVI, MKV, TS, M2TS, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc.
- Picture format: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Audio format: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, AAC, etc.
- File format: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Support system: iOS 7 or above, Android 4.2, Windows 8.1, Mac 10.8, etc.
- Operation temperature: -10 - 40 Deg.C
- Storage temperature: -20 - 50 Deg.C
- Humidity environment: 5 - 90 percent ( no condensation )
How it works:
1. Connect the HDMI connector of WECAST E8 to the HDTV or projector
2. Connect from your compatible device via WiFi, and you can mirror almost any content from a compatible laptop, tablet, or smartphone
3. Connect the USB plug with 5V / 1A adapter to supply the power
1. If you don't use the WECAST for a long time, please unplug the USB power cable to save electricity
2. Please put the WECAST in a relatively good signal environment, ensure that the interaction among the WECAST, the Android / iOS devices and WiFi router / hotspots have the good bandwidth and low latency wireless signal
3. Please make sure that WiFi signal is strong enough between WiFi router, WECAST and smart phone, laptop, etc.
4. The latest firmware will be updated automatically time to time online while the WECAST connecting well with the Internet